Investment Process and Beliefs
MD PrecisionTM allows us to provide you with truly world-class asset management
MD Precision is our patent-pending fund management process that helps us deliver strong long-term investment performance with prudent risk management.
The foundation of our investment philosophy is distilled into a series of investment beliefs that can be grouped into five categories.
- Client focused beliefs. We believe professional stewardship is vital and can help maximize potential returns for your chosen level of risk.
- Risk assessment beliefs. We work with you to better understand your needs, goals, time horizons, tax considerations and other concerns that form the foundation of your personalized financial plan.
- Investment process beliefs. We help you understand the trade-off between investment risk and reward, and identify the performance and risk levels that work for you. We believe a multiple investment style approach helps improve the risk/return profile of a portfolio.
- Portfolio construction beliefs. Your portfolio should benefit from the knowledge of proven experts, and it should be constructed to achieve a set of defined goals.
- Investment management and monitoring beliefs. We believe that asset manager selection and oversight are essential.